Our skin have small pore on it every where. Our face remain uncovered most of time and it faces sunlight, dust pollution and dirt. The skin produces sebum, (a natural oil) which keeps it soft and moist. But when dirt, dead skin cells and other pollutants accumulate around open pores, it plugs them and traps sebum inside. This plug is a blackhead and starts as a brown colored dot. When the trapped sebum gets oxidized, turning the brown dot into black. If it is not treated immediately, blackheads could turn into pus-filled pimple.
Blackheads often take a long time to clear and tempting to squeeze to clear them faster. However, i would not recommend squeezing and suggest other other ways of clearing blackheads by using natural ingredient and using home remedies.
Blackheads usually occur on the face in the nose area and the cheeks. This interferes with the skin’s even tone, giving it a patchy appearance .Washing or scrubbing the skin too much could make it worse. Touching and picking at blackhead might cause irritation and spread infection.
today i m going to tell u a home remedy using natural ingredients for getting rid of blackheads.It’s very easy and cast u nothing but take few minutes to make it.
Let us start making
- Orange peel powder 2 Tablespoon
- Rose Water 3 Tablespoon
How To Make
- Dry the orange peels in the sun.
- Powder them using a mixer.
- Take a small clean glass bow.
- Add above ingredients in bowl.
- Mix until it forms a smooth paste.
- Your black and whiteheads removal remedy is ready to use now.
How To Use
- Apply the paste thoroughly on the affected areas.
- Let it Leave to dry.
- Gently scrub off using wet hands.
- Rinse your face with cold water.