Face skin become dull and dark due to dust, pollution, sun rays and dirt. Face skin is most exposing skin of body and bear dirt and pollution all the time directly. Face skin needs extra care at regular basis and if we ignore the results are our skin become darker and darker day by day and at last skin complexion become dull and dark permanently. For best and recommended face skin method is to use face wash or cleanser at daily basis to remove dirt from skin, use face scrub once weekly and do complete face facial procedure once in every 2 week.
There are many skin whitening products available in market which are very expensive and made of chemical ingredients. These products may harm your skin if you have sensitive skin . These products are temporary in results.
AlAloe Vera For Skin Care
Aloe vera is best solutions for natural skin lightening. It is known as one of the oldest and most effective medicinal plants found in the world.Approximately 5000 years ago the Egyptians used its positive qualities and called it a plant of immortality and blood of the God.
This small plant with amazing multi purpose skills includes more than 200 components. It provide antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, digestive, soothing, and moisturizing properties. The natural substance name anthraquinone is in charge of a skin lightening.
- Aloe vera 1 leaf
- Rice flour 2 table spoon
How to Prepare
- Take one fresh leaf of aloe vera.
- Open the leaf and extract the gel and take it out with spoon.
- Now add rice flour and mix them well to make thick paste.
- Its ready to apply now.
How to Apply
- Gently rub this paste on your face for about 10 minutes in circular motion.
- Let this paste dry on your face.
- After 20 minutes wash your face with warm water first and then completely wash with cold water.
- Apply coconut oil as moisturizer.