Use of bleach for facial hairs lightening is very common beauty technique among ladies all over the world. Black facial hairs put very bad impression of personality, you just look like a male.. You can hide facial hairs with the use of makeup but you can’t wear makeup all the time. Every woman want to look beautiful and pretty and it is her right. Use of face bleach not only lighten black facial hairs but also make skin brighten and lighten.
There are many face bleach products available in market. These bleach products are very expensive and made of chemical ingredients. Use of these bleach products is very risky because use time count is very important. If you don’t remove bleach after specific time, you have to face bleach reactions like burning, itching and damaging of skin etc because market bleach products are made of strong chemicals and acids.
Today I will tell you how you can make facial bleach for facial hairs lightening at home with the use of natural ingredients e. This bleach is very easy to prepare and use. This bleach have no any side effect like skin burning, itching and damaging like market bleach products. You feel coolness in skin when you apply this bleach on skin. Use of this bleach will not only lighten facial hairs but also make skin bright, glowing and shining. Once you use, you see the difference by yourself. You will forget all expensive market face bleach after the use of this bleach.
Let’s start making bleach for facial hairs lightening, skin whitening and brightening.
- Raw Milk 3 tablespoon
- Orange Peel Powder 2 tablespoon
How to Prepare
- Take a small clean glass bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoon orange peel powder and 3 tablespoon raw milk in it.
- Mix very well both ingredients to make fine smooth paste.
- Your facial hair lightening, skin whitening and brightening bleach is ready to use now.
How To Use
- Wash your face with normal water and pat it dry .
- Apply this bleach on face specially on facial hairs thoroughly to make a layer of bleach paste on skin.
- Let it leave for 15 to 20 minutes or until complete dry.
- After complete dry, massage gently for 3 to 5 minutes in circular motion with wet fingers.
- After massage wash your face with normal water.
- Use this bleach once in week for facial hair lightening, skin whitening and brightening.