Menstrual cramps or pain is one of the most common pain during periods time in almost every woman. You fell discomfort around abdomen, pain around lower back and thighs during menstrual.When you have heavy blood flow, menstrual during teen age , having your first child you feel much periods pain.Drinking more water, applying heat to abdomen area, healthy diet can helpful during periods.
- Itching pain around abdomen area.
- Pressure around belly area.
- Pain in lower back, hips and inner thighs.
- In sever condition upset stomach and vomiting.
- Take Rest
- Avoid salt and caffeine
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco
- Massage your abdomen and lower back
- Exercise regularly
- Fresh Ginger 1/2 inch Piece
- Black Pepper Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar for taste
- Peel off 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger and cut into slices.
- Add 1 glass of water and ginger slices in a pan.
- Flam it Until Boil.
- Strain ginger slices from water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder and sugar according to your taste.
- Mix very well until sugar completely dissolve.
- Take once daily during periods.